I’ve been asked many times about what a high school student can do once he/she has graduated. Well, here are some options for you Drillers who really love what you do.
- Go to college (ROTC) and continue to drill with the school’s team
- Join the military and join your service’s honor guard
- Join a civilian drill team (i.e. New Guard America)
- Become an Indie (Independent) Driller (like Adam Obregon- middle school teacher, Matt Wendling- high school teacher, Adam Jeup- drill expert for Glendale Industries, Andrea Bryant- web design expert and founder of For The Art, etc.)
- Study and become a Certified DrillMaster and become a drill team coach
- Study and become a Certified World Drill Association adjudicator and judge competitions
Or a mixture of one or more. You can always continue your passion of drill and have it become a hobby for the rest of your life.