Licensing Music for Performances

DrillMasterDrillCenter News, Instructional Leave a Comment

No matter what kind of performance you do, if it is to music and someone else wrote it, you need a license if you want to record and/or broadcast the performance. So, what is a Driller to do? This is where Copycat Licensing comes in. They will take care of everything for you, but you need to give them time! Here is the webs site, check it, bookmark it and use it when you want to explore drill and music!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *