The DrillMaster Drill Team Improvement Seminar
for JROTC and Cadet Program Instructors
Continuing the education and training system that began in 2009 with the book, Exhibition Drill for the Military Drill Team, that has now expanded to six books, the DrillMaster DrillUp! Movement Clinic for cadets of all types, certification programs for drill team and honor guard instructors, the DrillMaster brings you The DrillMaster Drill Team Improvement Seminar for JROTC and Cadet Program Instructors.
What you receive when you attend a seminar:
- Free books! Exhibition Drill for the Military Drill Team, Vols I & II, The World Drill Association Adjudication Manual and Rule Book and Continuing Education for the WDA Judge
- Foundational education to help improve your drill team: armed, unarmed, regulation and exhibition
- An introduction to armed and unarmed movement
- A presentation of exhibition and regulation drill videos with a breakdown of performances according to the World Drill Association adjudication standards
- Techniques on applying the fundamentals learned
- PLUS! Drill Team Diagnosis sessions- bring a recording of your team’s performance and we will go over it with a fine tooth comb and match it up to the World Drill Association Adjudication system
That’s the great part! You can host a seminar and make it a great fundraiser for your unit. This saves everyone travel time and money. Or, you can attend one that is scheduled throughout the year.
There is more to read in the information sheet, click here to go to the Downloads page to get the sheet!